Lindsay joined the Renaissance Rentals team in December 2014. She works with us part-time and focuses on special projects, such as the Lakes Neighborhood, marketing, research, and leasing related projects.
Lindsay is From Baden, PA. She swam for Indiana University for 4 years while attending college. Lindsay is a long distance freestyle swimmer and is currently training for the 2016 Olympic trials. At the beginning of July 2015, she won 2 silver medals and a gold medal swimming at the World University games in S. Korea. Click here to read an article featuring Lindsay from the World University Games.
Now take a few moments to learn a little more Lindsay.
- What is your favorite “local” place to eat in Bloomington? What is your favorite “local” place to eat in Bloomington? :: I can’t say that I have 1 favorite. Going out to eat in Bloomington is always great because of how many great options there are! My top 3 are Village Deli (because of the massive pancakes), Upland (because of their upland wheat 🙂 and atmosphere, and of course Chocolate Moose!
- If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why? I would say my great grandparents. I have always wondered what it was like migrating to the U.S. and what the early 1900s were like here. It would be interesting to hear their stories.
- If you were stuck on an island and could only bring one object, what would you bring? A hammock!
- What is one piece of advice you would give to a new renter? Start your search early! There are so many options in Bloomington, and you’ll want to find the place where you will be happiest.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I’ve been fortunate in the past year to have traveled a lot. One place I have always wanted to go is Ireland. It’s a beautiful country and I’m part Irish!
- What was you favorite childhood game or toy? My Skip It. It took jump roping to the next level.
- What is a piece of technology from the past that you miss? My Nintendo 64 definitely. I wouldn’t call myself a gamer, but I absolutely loved Donkey Kong 🙂
- Would you rather be able to fly or be invisible and why? I would definitely rather fly!
- Favorite website to waste time waste time on? Either Pinterest or any home goods websites. I love decorating or looking at different pieces of furniture.
- Android, Iphone or other? I have an iPhone, but sometimes I wish we all had flip phones. I spend way too much time on my phone!
1,696 total views, 1 views today