Patrick has been a part of the RenRen team since 2007 and is our awesome MeadowCreek brand manager. Because we are a small company, he also takes on many other projects to benefit our company. He grew up in Portage, IN, which is located in the northwest part of the state. Little know fact, Pat has a twin brother. He is also a Youtube sensation with one of his videos being watched over 94,000 times (help him reach 100k).
So without further ado, lets get to know Pat a little better
- What is your favorite place to eat in Bloomington? My wife and I enjoy going to Turkauz off 3rd Street. If you haven’t been, give it a shot. It’s a great meal for a great price. Don’t skip the coffee cake!
- If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be? Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Maybe it’s just because he’s been in the news recently, but I thought he was a great actor and a really interesting guy.
- If you were stuck on an island at could only bring one object, what would it be? A volleyball. Is that a cliche now? I would bring something that allows me to turn salt water into fresh water. That’s the practical side in me.
- What is one piece of advice you would give a new renter? Always do your research before deciding on an apartment. If a particular apartment meets your needs, that’s great. Then consider who you are renting from. Does the landlord have a good reputation in town? Online reviews are good for this.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would go back to Costa Rica. My wife and I went there for our honeymoon in 2011. We stayed at a little resort called Nayara at the base of a volcano. The views were amazing and we did a lot of really fun outdoor things while we were there. Usually, I wouldn’t pick to go to the same place twice, but this is one place I would reconsider.
- What was your favorite childhood game or toy? This isn’t really a game or toy, but it consumed a large part of every Saturday morning at our home. Baseball cards! My dad used to buy my twin brother and I a whole box of cards every Saturday morning. We couldn’t wait to get home to tear open every package. My dad even had an excel spread sheet where he would record each card and it’s value based on a pricing guide called the Beckett. Crazy, I know. To this day, we still have these cards at my childhood home. Thanks for storing these mom!
- What is one piece of technology from the past that you miss? The honest answer is that I don’t miss any of these things. I’m a big fan of new technology. It can make life more efficient in many ways.
- Would you rather be able to fly or be invisible? Fly. Being invisible sounds kind of creepy and I would be skeptical of anyone who chose that. 🙂
- What is your favorite website to waste time on? TwistedSifter.com It’s a blog highlighting really creative art projects and photos. Amazing stuff! Once a week they also have a post that includes the weeks best GIF’s, videos, and articles from around the web.
- Android, Iphone, Windows Phone, Blackberry or don’t care? Iphone. They say Android users are actually witches. We all know how that turns out.
1,661 total views, 1 views today