Rebeca has done it all, at least when it comes to working for Renaissance Rentals. Rebeca started with us in January of 2009 as a part-time leasing consultant, while she was still in school at Indiana University. After graduating she came on full-time as our Scholar’s Rock / Scholar’s Quad Brand Manager. She did so well that we figured she needed a new challenge, so she took over the General Manager role at our former A SummerHouse Inn family motel. After helping us rebrand and rebuild at SummerHouse, Rebeca stepped up again and is now managing our MeadowCreek Luxury community.
Take a few moments to learn a little more about Rebeca, the person, not just Rebeca the Manager!
- What is your favorite “local” place to eat in Bloomington? El Norteno, they have some of the best Mexican food choices! I usually get a torta, sope, or gordita. It’s rare finding these choices. They also have fresh salsa.
- If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why? John Donne, he has written some of my favorite poems and it would be awesome to have a conversation with him.
- If you were stuck on an island and could only bring one object, what would it be and why? the Harry Potter book collection, I could read those books multiple times!
- What is one piece of advice you would give to a new renter? check reviews online! If possible, try to see how they deal with their current residents because you’ll get the same treatment.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Italy, I’m obsessed with the Roman Empire and it’s history. Italy just has so much history and things to see, you could spend your whole life learning about them. All roads lead to Rome!
- What was you favorite childhood game or toy? I used to love playing with Barbies. I took care of them so well that I kept the box for a few of them to make sure they stayed looking nice. Then as I got older, I got addicted to video games and played with my n64.
- What is a piece of technology from the past that you miss? I love new technology and it amazes me how much we have done in the last 10 years alone. But, I once got to play music with a Victrola and it was awesome!
- Would you rather be able to fly or be invisible and why? flying would be fun, except that you would have to share the sky with birds…
- Favorite website to waste time waste time on? facebook & pinterest
- Android, Iphone, Other or I don’t care? Iphone forever!
1,805 total views, 2 views today