Victoria has been a wonderful employee with Renaissance Rentals since March of 2007. Her main role with us throughout the years has been our Covenanter Hill brand manager, where she has had tremendous success. She’s played a big part in turning Covenanter into one of the best rental neighborhoods in Bloomington. In more recent years, she’s picked up the responsibility of leading our training program for new leasing consultants and managers. When you meet one of our other great staff, you’ll know Victoria had a hand in helping them become a helpful, knowledgeable & friendly member of our team.
Victoria grew up in Plainfield, IN and moved to Bloomington for college; then never left. She is married to her awesome husband, Chad, and has two adorable, fun-loving little boys (Quentin – 5 & Darian – 2).
We asked Victoria 10 fun questions so you could get to know here a little better. See the questions & answers below.
- What is your favorite “local” place to eat in Bloomington? My favorite local restaurant is Grazie. I don’t get to go often but when I do I always get a Sangria to drink.
- If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why? I would have dinner with my grandma and grandpa who I never got to meet. They both moved to the US from Scotland so I would love to learn more about their life.
- If you were stuck on an island and could only bring one object, what would it be and why? I would bring my music collection. Music helps me focus so then I could work on surviving the elements!
- What is one piece of advice you would give to a new renter? I always suggest a new renter buy renter’s insurance. The yearly premium is fairly inexpensive and the coverage can be extensive as to what they cover in case something happens to your belongings.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Eater Island- I was lucky enough to participate in an Archaeological Field School in college and I would love the opportunity to return.
- What was you favorite childhood game or toy? I had a collection of My Little Ponies that included a stable where they slept. I remember I cut their hair once and my mom didn’t like that too well.
- What is a piece of technology from the past that you miss? I don’t think I miss any technology from my past. I enjoy modern technology way too much. One thing I don’t miss is waiting for your favorite song to come on the radio so you could record it on a cassette tape. YouTube is much easier for that now!
- Would you rather be able to fly or be invisible and why? I would rather fly so I can see my family who lives far away whenever I want.
- Favorite website to waste time waste time on? Wikipedia- If I read an article about someone that I don’t know much about, I always look them up on Wikipedia. Then I usually find ten other things linked to that person to also read about.
- Android, Iphone, Windows Phone, Blackberry or I don’t care? I currently have an Iphone and love it but am not opposed to trying a Android next.
956 total views, 1 views today