Brooke is a Bloomington native and attended Bloomington High School South. Previous to working with us, she worked for a competitor in Bloomington, so she has a lot of leasing and rental management experience. Brooke also brings a great attitude, new perspective and fresh ideas to the Renaissance Team. She has been with us since August 2015 and is leading our leasing efforts at SummerHouse at Indiana.
Take a minute and learn a little more about Brooke.
- What is your favorite “local” place to eat in Bloomington? Scenic View. It has amazing food and beverages with a beautiful view of the Lake.
- If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why? My maternal grandmother. She passed away way too young and there are a lot of things I would love to ask her.
- If you were stuck on an island and could only bring one object, what would it be and why? My music. It makes any situation more enjoyable.
- What is one piece of advice you would give to a new renter? Do your homework. Having a good location is great and all, but you really want to make sure you are renting from a stand-up, trustworthy property management company.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Thailand, I have always wanted to go there but have not made it yet. It looks to beautiful and I would love to experience the culture.\
- What was you favorite childhood game or toy? Barbies. I am a little embarrassed to admit how many I actually owned.
- What is a piece of technology from the past that you miss? My old school boom box. I always felt pretty cool carrying it around with me.
- Would you rather be able to fly or be invisible and why? Flying, 100%. What could be better than not paying for airfare and gas?
- Favorite website to waste time waste time on? Etsy, for sure. It’s the easiest ( and most dangerous ) way to shop.
- Android, Iphone or other? Team Iphone fo’ life.
1,630 total views, 1 views today