Jessica is one of the newest members of our team, having just started in November of 2015, but she has already proven to be a key member of our team. Before joining us, Jessica spent several years in property management first as a leasing consultant, then as a property manager. Recently, Jessica stepped into the Scholar’s Brand Management role and has hit the ground running.
Recently, we asked Jessica a few questions about herself. Take a few moments to learn some fun facts about Jessica!
- What is your favorite “local” place to eat in Bloomington? My favorite local restaurant in Bloomington is Feast. I think it is some of the freshest food in our town. They even change their menu with the seasons to mix it up and to ensure you’re eating the produce at the best times. Also, if you are a brunch lover, their brunch will blow you away. It also helps that they have the best Bloody Mary in town!
- If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why? If I could have dinner with someone dead or alive, it would be my grandfather who passed away in January. We moved here 12 years ago to be closer to him and my grandmother. Since that day, we have had dinner with them every Sunday. I think those Sundays meant more to my brother and I than they know. I would love one more Sunday.
- If you were stuck on an island and could only bring one object, what would it be and why? If I was stuck on an island and I could bring one object, it would be a fishing pole. I’m not great at fishing but it is a relaxing hobby and could help get food.
- What is one piece of advice you would give to a new renter? If you are a new renter, remember, your rental company is here to help. If something is broken or there is a problem, let us know and we will do our best to resolve it. I think that some new renters assume that their rental company knows everything that is happening in every apartment at all times.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go to Italy. I would love to explore where my family is from and get to know some of them that are still there.
- What was you favorite childhood game or toy? My favorite childhood game was Pretty, Pretty Princess. It was a board game that just gave us an excuse to play dress up.
- What is a piece of technology from the past that you miss? I miss having a VCR. I have so many old VHS’s that I want to watch but cannot.
- Would you rather be able to fly or be invisible and why? I have always wanted to fly.
- Favorite website to waste time waste time on? My favorite website to waste time on is Pinterest. Need a recipe? They have it! Need an outfit idea? They have it! It has all of my favorite things in one place; food, fashion, travel, crafts and so much more.
- Android, Iphone or other? iPhone.
1,783 total views, 1 views today