Start Date: March, 2020
Position Type: Part to Full-Time, ~20-40 hrs/wk
Wages: $13.50/hr start
About us: Renaissance Rentals is one of Bloomington’s finest locally-owned businesses. We are a successful, growing apartment development & property management company with 30+ years experience in the Bloomington market. We own and manage over 1000 apartments across seven communities. For more information, visit us online here!
Job Description & Qualifications: We are looking for a part-to-full-time Administrative Assistant to to join our Construction & Development team. Expect to work in a team in results-oriented environment with new challenges & opportunities daily.
This position will have flexible hours and can allow you, for example, to be available to drop off and pick up kids from school!
In this position, you will…
- Primarily be providing administrative and clerical support to our Construction & Project manager.
- Research online for building products and finishes for new & existing construction projects.
- Deliver to and gather information from local city and county officials and employees.
- Work in and maintain various Google Sheets or Excel spreadsheets.
- Help organize orders and placement of delivered products.
If you have the following skills, traits, & experience, this position will suit you very well!
- You’re computer-fluent, including experience using Google Sheets or Excel. You are comfortable adapting to and working with computers & technology.
- You are a doer. You are someone that can be counted on to follow through completely on tasks and projects.
- You take ownership & pride in your work. You are someone that appreciates a job well done.
- You are a good communicator & listener. You are polite and friendly.
- You are mature, you have good judgement & common sense
- You can focus really well & are detail oriented
Application method: If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and resume to Eric Dainton at edainton@renaissancerentals.
290 total views, 1 views today