Start Date: March, 2020
Position Type: Part to Full-Time, ~20-40 hrs/wk
About us: Renaissance Rentals is one of Bloomington’s finest locally-owned businesses. We are a successful, growing apartment development & property management company with 30+ years experience in the Bloomington market. We own and manage over 1000 apartments across seven communities. For more information, visit us online here!
Job Description & Qualifications: We are looking to hire a cleaner and groundskeeper whose main responsibility will be to clean the offices and common spaces of our southeast Bloomington luxury apartments.
In this position, you will be expected to…
- Efficiently cleaning hallways, stairways, and entryways
- Clean offices and interior common spaces
- Change trash throughout buildings
- High and low dusting
- Clean windows
- Walk properties and checking grounds & dumpster areas for litter
If you have the following skills, traits, & experience, this position will suit you very well!
- You are friendly, self-motivated, and efficient
- You work hard and take pride in a job well done
- You are dependable and reliable
- You are a quick learner and you pay attention to detail
- You have reliable transportation
- Prior professional cleaning experience is desirable, but not mandatory
- You have the ability to be on your feet throughout a shift, squat and kneel frequently, carry approximately 25-50 lbs for a short distance, and climb stairs frequently
Application method: If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and resume to Eric Dainton at edainton@renaissancerentals.
173 total views, 5 views today