Start Date: Mar '15
Starting Wages: $8.25/hr
Renaissance Rentals, Bloomington's premier apartment development & property management company is now hiring a part-time leasing consultant.
Our ideal candidate is mature, bright, positive, upbeat, almost overly friendly, loves to meet and talk to people, organized, a self-starter, and customer service and sales oriented.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable work skills while helping our company grow and succeed. You have the opportunity to make a real impact on the success of our business (rare to get this responsibility as a college student).
You'll have the opportunity to learn many aspects of the property management business. Our leasing consultant's main responsibility is to lease apartments. You'll also be responsible for greeting prospective residents, giving apartment tours, answering phones calls, following up with prospective residents and signing leases.
Additional responsibilities include: helping with retention efforts, assisting leasing manager with various marketing & office projects, assisting our current residents, helping move in and move out residents, and other leasing related tasks.
Candidates should be available to work from approximately 1:00PM-6:00PM at least 3 weekdays per week and 2 Saturdays per month during the school year. Candidates must also be available to work 30-40 hrs per week this summer.
Ideally looking for a candidate that will be willing to work with us for at least 1 full calendar year and hopefully longer.
Past customer service and sales experience a plus. Must be positive and upbeat.
Application method:If you are interested in applying, please send your summer work availability, your cover letter, and resume to Eric Dainton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: March 2015
Hours: ~40 hrs/wk, ~8:00AM - 4:00PM
Starting Wages: $11.00/hr
Job Description & Qualifications: We think you'll enjoy and succeed as the Renaissance Laborer if you are positive, friendly, hardworking, punctual, reliable, you don't mind working alone or in a team environment, you enjoy working outdoors, and you have general maintenance skills and knowledge.
Your main objective is to keep our communities looking beautiful. What does that mean specifically? You are responsible for:
- Picking up trash and litter
- Reporting property damage or visible lease violations to the brand manager
- Inspecting and replacing community trash cans, dog waste stations, and cigarette butt receptacles
- Keeping grounds in great shape through landscaping projects such as trimming bushes, pulling weeds, watering plants, etc
- Replacing interior and exterior light bulbs
- Shoveling snow and disbursing ice melt during snow/ice events
- Helping maintenance technicians with turnovers by tearing out carpet, removing leftover belongings from apartments, etc
- Assisting maintenance technicians & brand managers with maintenance related projects - this can include replacing furnace filters, cleaning dumpster areas, moving heavy items, maintaining community grills,etc
- Touch up cleaning inside apartments
- Finding opportunities to improve the grounds and working with managers to implement these improvements sharing after hours on-call responsibilities with the rest of the full-time maintenance team
- Managing 1 or 2 part-time laborers during the summer months
This opportunity requires you to have a reliable vehicle, as there is traveling between our various locations each day. You are also required to lift heavy items (50+ lbs) almost every day. Previous work experience in a comparable role is preferred, but not required.
Vacation and paid time off are offered to all full-time employees. Optional health insurance plan is available to all full-time employees.
Application method:To apply, please send a quick cover letter to email@example.com detailing why you are interested in this position and also your qualifications. If you have a resume, please submit that as well. You can also submit your application materials to MeadowCreek, 3321 S. Cheekwoood Ln., Bloomington, IN 47401