Covenanter Hill 2 bedrooms
Peanut butter & jelly, milk & cookies, Sonny & Cher…
Whether it’s food, a duet, or an apartment, all great combinations compliment each other.
At Covenanter Hill, on the east side of Bloomington Indiana, we’ve got a pretty good combination for you in the form of 2 different 2 bedroom apartment styles (The one level Flat & the Two level Town Home). These two apartment styles share a lot in common, but there are distinct differences to match your specific needs.
So you like Covenanter Hill, you know you want a 2 bedroom, now what? First lets find out a little more about what the 2 bedrooms have in common.
- Spacious at 1200 sq. ft., including a cartwheel friendly living room (it’s big!)
- Full kitchen includes the extra must haves – yes, disposal & dishwasher ready to make your life easy
- All electric means NO gas bill and less utilities to have to remember to pay each month
- Woof Woof, Purr Purr – Mature cats and non-aggressive small breed dogs are welcome
- No bathroom compromises – Each bedroom comes with its own private full bath
- Unwind, Read, Sip – Private outdoor porch/deck with storage closet
- Laundry Mat, here we come – J/K – full-size washer/dryer included!
- With a roommate, the 2014-15 rates will bring you in at under $500 a person. Affordable living in the expensive Bloomington market
- Best Staff, maintenance team & rental neighborhood on the east side… end of story
Now you know the common elements, how about the differences…
- All are on the ground level – great if you’re not looking forward to climbing stairs to get in and out of your apartment every day
- One level of living space – no stairs outside, no stairs inside – moving in and out is a breeze (just hope for a cool day)
- Dual person cartwheel friendly living room. Because you have no stairs inside your home, your living room is a little larger than the town homes
- Slightly larger bedrooms – bedrooms are a smidgen larger in the Flat
- Fire up the grill – because you’re on the ground level, gas grills are permitted on your back porch
- Two levels of living space separates the living space from the sleeping space. Kitchen, dining, living room are on the main level and the 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms are on the 2nd level
- No guests in my bathroom – there is a 1/2 bath on the main level, so guests do not have to use your private baths
- Not above my head – There are no apartments on a level above yours which generally leads to less noise transfer. You won’t here people walking around above because there is no one above you – you’re the top dog.
Click to contact us to ask questions, get more info, schedule a tour or to sign a lease.
4,115 total views, 1 views today